Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo Inspiration

Happy Cinco de Mayo Rachael!!

I am so excited you are coming down to SLO this weekend for Cinco de Mayo and Seis de Jessica Birthday festivities!!! I thought we could get ampted up for our weekend with a little food, drink, and apparel inspiration!

First thing on the list:
I would like to have a constant supply of Margaritas on hand. Betheny Frankel's Skinny Girl Margarita is sold at BevMo and it is pretty amazing.
Or we can make our own and put them in mason jars! I don't know if we can top the Martini Mason jar party I had last time you were down but I am willing to try.

Bethenny's Recipe




  • 2 oz of Clear Premium Tequila (count 1, 2 while you pour, no need for measuring)





  • Tiny splash of Orange Liquor





  • Juice of 4 Fresh Lime Wedges





  • To serve on the rocks, combine all ingredients over a glass of ice and garnish with a lime wedge
    
    Second:
    Saturday we are invited to a weird/crazy t-shirt party. There are plenty of weird t-shirts already created in the world but I think we should make our own. Nicole has come up with the weird semi-creepy (in a good way) design below that I am OBSESSED with. It combines my two loves: Uncle Jesse and being a grump carebear.

    And finally:
    I want to eat the most guacomole and salsa ever. John is having a pig roasting bbq for my birthday/cinco de mayo/mother's day on sunday. He is planning on digging a pit and slow roasting it all day. I do not want to be involved in the cooking at all but I will participate on the eating part of the show.






    How is it not Friday yet!!!! :) Can't wait to see you!

    <3 <3 <3 jessica


    No comments:

    Post a Comment