Thursday, February 2, 2012

Our magical weekend...

RACHAEL!

I had a lovely time on our double date this weekend. The food was great, the drinks were great, the company was great, the music.....well the music was awkward. But awkward in kind of an amazing way. Marvin Gaye singing "let's get it on" in the background while I ate my pork did make me blush a bit though. Nothing like a play list full of baby makin' music to make a table of four decently uncomfortable.
I finished the craft that we started on Saturday. Yay for our first attempt at leather. I think my envelope clutch came out decent....as long as no one looks too closely at the stitching.


I'm exciting you are back in town next weekend?!?!?! We need to start planning activities!


1 comment:

  1. That looks great! Did you put the magnet in? Also, I think we need a picture of the BEAUTIFUL lining!

    ReplyDelete