Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Grrrr....

It's been a while since we've talked and I've last posted. But it looks as if you have gone crazy....radish on toast snack?! Well I guess I won't knock it till I try it, which may be a while because I am currently attempting the Paleo diet, aka the caveman diet, aka I can only eat meat, veggies, fruit and nuts. Maybe that's what has inspired this years halloween costume, or maybe it was the great animal escape in Ohio, but most likely it was the fact that I found an amazing sequin tiger print shirt at TJ Maxx the other day. I know you came up with the stripped animal costume idea first. You must have implanted the idea deep in my subconcioius (I want to be just like you). I found some great tiger make up ideas online and I think I am going to attempt to sew some pleather high waisted hot pants to wear as the bottom half of my costume. I have sketched out my plan on a post-it below. I wanted you to wish me luck as I have never attempted a bottom other than a skirt. This should be interesting! If it is a success I will post pictures. If I fail I will either lock myself in my room for the weekend watching Halloween movies on the Disney Channel....or I will recycle last years costume and be an octupus.


Can't wait to see your wild animal onesie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment